Wednesday, September 21, 2005

New furniture! Hurray! and also Yippee!

Our couch and chair was delivered earlier today. Now we'll just have to figure out how to set it up in our teeny-tiny living room. We already know that our entertainment center is way to big so it'll probably be relegated to our guest room/studio/computer room upstairs and we'll try to find something more suitable for the downstairs.

So now all we need (besides a new entertainment center), is a dining room table and chairs...a new bed would be nice...a worktable for my studio...maybe some new towels and bed sheets...some curtains...some throw rugs...perhaps a snowblower for the upcoming "polar coaster" winter...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a fabulous blog. Keep it going. I'm sure you'd be interested in the program. debt consolidation quote There's lots of information about debt consolidation quote

Anonymous said...

I agree with most of this. Nice to see easy home business discussions

Doah said...

Stupid spammers. How 'bout some photos of the new pad?

Aredubya said...

I also agree that this is a fabulous blog. Sigh. Stupid blogspam.

Paige said...

Spam,spam,spam,spam...wow, whoulda thought that Monty Python was clairvoyant?

Photos to come, I promise!

Elizabeth said...

Yeah, Brian & I had to change how we did comments on our website because we kept getting comments telling us how to enhance certain body parts and telling us to visit websites of ill repute.

Congrats on the new place and good luck with the decorating. I know there's a ton o' stuff I'd like to do in Taylor's room and can only do a little at a time due to funds. It's frustrating. I WANT IT NOW! :)