Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Serenity Now

I scored as Shepherd Derrial Book. The Preacher. Out here, folks need a minister, if only to remind them that God hasn't forgotten them. It isn't about making them worship, it is teaching them to do right by themselves and other people. Why is that so hard for some to understand?

Which Serenity character are you?


I promise this is not going to become a blog where I only post my inane internet "test" results... I'm posting this as a way of showing my adoration for the show Firefly. Yes, I am a sci-fi geek, but that doesn't change the fact that this is/was a seriously AWESOME show. Check it out.

And coming soon...an update on the continuing adventures of Sylvie: Space Baby!

3 comments:

Doah said...

I'm The Operative! So, did you see Serenity?

Robyn said...

I scored highest as River. I've not seen the movie or the show, but there are devotees at work who won't stop talking about it. Hmm. River. From what I've heard, should I be worried? heh heh heh......

Paige said...

Doah~I haven't seen the movie yet as I wanted to finish watching the series first...meaning I'll probably have to netflix the dvd of the movie. sigh.

Robyn~well,if you are a clairvoyant and/or telepathic genius, try to avoid getting experimented on by any eeevil alliances and I think you'll be fine. ;-)