Friday, October 14, 2005

A shoe by any other name...

I came across a pair of shoes in an ad in Parent's magazine and decided to check them out online as the sku for them was handily printed next to the picture thinking, "Those are SO me and I need a new pair of loafers."

How right I was, (except for they only come in youth sizes.)

It got me to wondering, are there any other shoes out there that are SO me?

Yup.

Thong sandals
Dress shoes
Slingback
Boots #1
Boots#2
Clogs

And I also come in gluestick!

6 comments:

River Mom said...

oh well Hon...we THOUGHT we were being kinda unique when we named you...

cheri getty said...

lucky you...such nice products named after you. :)

Redpanda said...

I like you in boots. :)

Doah said...

I come in a men's steel-toed workboot!

Brian said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian said...

You're also a pair of sunglasses, a purse and a backpack that magically changes colors.