Wednesday, April 19, 2006

6 things about me

I've been tagged by Katie to list 6 random things about myself and then choose 6 more people to tag to do the same thing.

1) I received an honorable mention in the Society of Illustrators Student competition in my senior year at SCAD (...these laurels sure are comfortable to rest on...)
2) I was INSANELY excited to get the complete Captain & Tenille collection 6 CD set, and for only $15 counting s&h! (I blame my parents for my love of 70's pop)
3) I always used to want to be a red-head but now I am too lazy/cheap to be bothered with dying my hair (and I rather dig the silvery strands that have begun to permeate my naturally dark brown tresses)
4) I have 5 piercings (...all in my ears you perv)
5) I've moved alot; spent about 10 years (total) in Alabama, 3 years in Wisconsin, 6 years in Ontario, 8 years in Georgia and I'm going on 4 years in Massachuetts
6) At one point in college I had 7 cats: Tribble, Kittery, George, Luna and Luna's 3 kittens (who I later found homes for)

So, now that I have completed this post, I get to tag someone else. Here are the rules:
1--If you are tagged, you have to post six things about yourself on your site.
2--Then you should leave a comment on my site to let me know that you have posted.
3--You can then tag at least 6 more people. To tag, just leave them a comment to let them know they are IT!

Six people that I choose:
1) Manda
2) Doah
3) Chloe
4) Robyn
5) Brian and/or Liz
6) Bev

10 comments:

KatieJoeandGrace said...

Thanks for playing!

Doah said...

Ahhhhhh! Curses! I'll do the 6 things about me, but I can't tag anyone 'cause you're the only person I know with a blog. I suppose in chain mail karma, this means I will break out in warts or something.

Anonymous said...

I really ought to get with this technology thing...
Suz

Paige said...

Yeah Suz, I woulda tagged you if you had a blog ;-P

Manda said...

K Paige, I posted six things about me and a final rant on B&N. I'm done with it all now.

All I've got planned to do now is go into work and tell my manager how I feel about all this, I don't expect it to change anything but I just want her to hear what I have to say. Because I've always been honest and up front with her.

ANYWAY, I'm all happy now. Thanks for talking about it all with me the other day, you are the best sister!!!

Beverly McAlister said...

oh great, as if people didn't think i was already odd, now i can remove any shadow of a doubt, i'm cathching up on my blog reading today and hopefully do some bloggin' later, thanks for the tag! u guys are 2 cool!

Chloe said...

Mine are up - took a few minutes to think of six different things but here goes...

Anonymous said...

Changed my mind. No more technology thing for me. Computers are stinky. So here are my 6 things on your list. ;-)

6 random things:
1) The tendons or ligaments in my wrists are reversed I think so they bend without pain!
2) My cat drinks from a glass.
3) I cant cook regular dishes, but I bust it out with the fancy desserts and italian food.
4) I have no cell phone.
5) My blood type is AB+
6) I like to mail things.

Suzanne, the Computer Killer

elizabeth said...

I'm slow at reading blogs - sorry! But I've now posted our 6 things about us. Well, a couple about us and some about me.

Suz said...

http://photosuz.blogspot.com/