Saturday, May 27, 2006

I'm an Auntie!!!


Jack Robert Gentry, (formerly known as "Cousin Blob"), was born this morning at 5:15 am, weighing in a 6lbs 6oz and measuring 19" long. My sister, (aka "Wonder Woman") had baby Jack less than 4hrs after arriving at the hospital and without any pain meds. Can I hear a HOLLAH? (I bet the hospital staff and Travis heard some!) I'll post a link to more pictures as soon as I have one!

*UPDATE*

Click here for pictures of the newest addition to the Gentry family!

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

CONGRATULATIONS! How wonderful! Now Sylvie will have a partner in crime! Hope you, she and Theron are all well... Miss you!
: ) Jen
P.S. - Max sends Sylvie a big kiss!

KatieJoeandGrace said...

How sweet! Congratulations!!!

Sean said...

Congrats!

Manda said...

Holla, no it was more a gutteral throaty grunting groan, I was very sefl conscious of how loud I was being and I think I even apologized about it a couple times.

I wasn't making the noise on purpose it was coming out of me when I was pushing LOL and trying not to push(I was actually pushing)

You remember the noise Sally fields made in Murphy's Romance when she and her ex husband are putting fresh hay in the stalls....and he grabs her and starts kissing her and she start sneezing? That's kind of like the noise I was making only louder and more prolonged.

Chloe said...

Sounds like me when I'm lifting weights. Or pooping.

Anonymous said...

how many pushes did it take to have him?

Anonymous said...

was pushing hard?