Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Buy prints of my art online!

I got a wild hair that maybe I could make an occasional extra buck or two by taking advantage of one of these online sites that allows you to upload images of artwork for printing on pretty much anything. I was all set to create an online store with cafepress.com (which I may still do for my more graphic/illustrative stuff) when my pal Sean sent me a link to this website which I thought was better suited to selling fine art prints of my work. While CafePress is cheaper, it only has the most basic framing option for prints whereas ImageKind allows potential buyers to pick and choose from a variety of mats and frames.

It's a loooong, slooow process to upload the hi-res images so I've only uploaded five so far, all watercolors. Later I'll add some of my more arty photographs and perhaps some acrylic paintings as well. If it looks as if there might be any real interest in my work, hopefully it'll spur me to get off my lazy keister and produce more recent pieces.

So check it out and tell your family, friends, enemies, neighbors, co-workers, random strangers at sporting events/coffeeshops!

*UPDATE*

And heeeeeeere is my CafePress shop!

4 comments:

Suz said...

You can sell Osmond!!!

Manda said...

Awesome!!!

Doah said...

Well you better get famous now, because I oen an original of one of these!

Doah said...

Er, "own" that is...