Monday, May 28, 2007

Gimme a high 5!

All right folks, the time has come to gimme a high 5! (But only if you really think the designs deserves it.) Click on the images below to vote for In one ear, out the other and Crab Raccoon!

My Threadless.com Submission

(Alas, the above submission did not last more than 24 hrs having been removed from voting due to a low score. Hopefully Crab Raccoon and Monster Truck will fair better! If you were really hoping to own a shirt bearing the ear illustration...I'm obligated by threadless to wait 90 days after submitting a design before removing it and making it available elsewhere so check my cafepress store in about 3 months!)

My Threadless.com Submission

*UPDATE*

Here is one more design that I've submitted: Green Eyed Monster Truck Rally. Personally, it's my favorite of the three I've entered so far. It has to be preapproved before it's opened up for voting (which takes 4-8 days) but you can go ahead and preview it by clicking on the image. Make sure to check back within the next week to see when voting has started so that you can cast yours!

Green Eyed Monster Truck Rally - Threadless, Best T-shirts Ever

No comments: