Saturday, January 10, 2009

Oops

Hey! Guess it's been a while since I posted, huh? I never meant to quit the blog but I just never seemed to have the time to sit down and write things. I was sure that I'd pick it up again after Sylvie started school but obviously that hasn't exactly been the case. Part of the problem was that after so much time had passed I felt like I was required to write a hugely epic post about all that had occurred and I even started it back in Sept but, well...that didn't get finished. So I've decided to start again with little bits and pieces from each day as it occurs.

Today's bit has to do with Sylvie's ever increasing ability to communicate verbally which has really come quite a long way:

In the midst of watching an Elmo's World DVD, Sylvie jumped down from the couch, turned to me and exclaimed, "Chicken! Pizza! Pnuhburr!*Apple!" Translation: "Time for dinner mom!"

*peanut butter

No comments: